I am 31 weeks this week and starting to feel every bit of it. It is amazing how much you can grow in a week! The babies and I are still doing well, we are getting so close to that 32 week mark which is a big goal for us. Some days it seems like it will be here before you know it and then some days it seems like a little bit of a little bit of a struggle. I am still having contractions all through out the day. They are usually about 8 to 10 minutes apart and grow with intensity in the evening and any other time that I am tired. I am still on the terbutaline pump which is continuously pumped into my leg to relax the uterine muscles and help lesson my contractions. We still have magnesium sulfate which can be used if the terbutaline stops helping the contractions so it is nice to know that we still have options left!
Our big concern right now is my blood pressure and the threat of pre-eclampsia. My blood pressure has been creeping up the last few days and I have been experiencing some swelling. It is something we will be watching closely in the next few days and the remainder of the pregnancy.

9 comments:
You look so beautiful!! I pray to God that you guys make it to your goal of 34 weeks!!
YOU LOOK AMAZING!! YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!! WE WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK!!
BURTON AND MELISA JONES
You look so precious Mandy...it's hard to believe 3 little boys are inside that belly!! We are praying for all 5 of you over the next few weeks!!
Thanks for keeping all of us updated with the pictures and blogs!
We just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you, the babies, & Brian. If there is anything that you need give us a call. David's # is 806-336-2686.
32 WEEKS!!!!! Way to go sis!!! You are doing such a great job taking care of those boys. Hang in there. I love you!!!!
claud
Mandy, I am praying for you and the boys! I am so glad you created this blog so we can keep in touch with you.
Jennifer Clark
I am praying for you and your precious little boys!! You look amazing!!!
Mandy, you look so amazing!! I am praying for ya'll Mom is keeping me updated. We will see you when they get here. We can't wait!! Love you :)
its getting closer. I posted the 4d pics of Luke..its amazing how much technology has changed since Ethan was born 4 years ago :) Luke measured 7 lbs and 38 weeks..so we shall see when he gets here :)
Brandie Via :)
Post a Comment