This is the day before I delivered the triplets. We made it to 33 weeks and 6 days, just one day shy of our goal of 34 weeks! Our doctor was absolutely the best and we are so thankful that we were in Lubbock. I did end up getting pre-eclampsia and took a turn for the worse on March 3rd so the doctor decided to deliver on March 4th. God was in control the whole time, our sweet Caden really needed to be delivered as he was getting the short end of the stick on the nutrition so it worked out for the best!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Could I get any bigger?
This is the day before I delivered the triplets. We made it to 33 weeks and 6 days, just one day shy of our goal of 34 weeks! Our doctor was absolutely the best and we are so thankful that we were in Lubbock. I did end up getting pre-eclampsia and took a turn for the worse on March 3rd so the doctor decided to deliver on March 4th. God was in control the whole time, our sweet Caden really needed to be delivered as he was getting the short end of the stick on the nutrition so it worked out for the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment