Our little guys are growing so fast! About a week ago I had to pack up all their preemie clothes and while this is a good thing I was so sad to put them all in boxes! Reese is now weighing 9.6 pounds, Andrew is 8.14, and Caden is 8.4. They are starting to have meaningful smiles and they love to look at our faces and hear our voices, it is the neatest thing watching them learn. The pictures on the slide show were taken from our great friends Brandy and Ray Adamson, hope you enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Those pictures are all so good. Bathtime pics are the best! Kiss em up for us!!!!!!
HELLO!? I know these baby's are not 10 weeks anymore because they are rolling over and laughing!!! You need to show the rest of the world how SWEET they are!!!
Love,Lori
Post a Comment