Today was the most amazing day ever. Although I was working hard on our class reunion invitations I was so excited to officially be a part of Mothers day! These boys are such a sweet and beautiful addition to life that I can't imagine what it was like without them. Reese has become our best sleeper, last Friday he actually slept through the night and didn't get up until 6:30 in the morning. Hopefully this will become a more consistant trend. Andrew is our sweet calm spirit. He is the most alert and wide eyed baby I have ever seen. He definately has his daddy in him because he doesn't require that much sleep! Caden is and has always been our little wiggle worm, he doesn't even sit still when he is sleeping. He is our fastest eater and loves to snuggle!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mother's Day
Today was the most amazing day ever. Although I was working hard on our class reunion invitations I was so excited to officially be a part of Mothers day! These boys are such a sweet and beautiful addition to life that I can't imagine what it was like without them. Reese has become our best sleeper, last Friday he actually slept through the night and didn't get up until 6:30 in the morning. Hopefully this will become a more consistant trend. Andrew is our sweet calm spirit. He is the most alert and wide eyed baby I have ever seen. He definately has his daddy in him because he doesn't require that much sleep! Caden is and has always been our little wiggle worm, he doesn't even sit still when he is sleeping. He is our fastest eater and loves to snuggle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I totally should have called to wish you a Happy 1st Mother's Day! I am a bad friend! They are looking so awesome! I barely recognize the little munchkins that I saw last so many weeks ago! They are too adorable! I gotta come see you guys!
Aww, they are so cute. Thanks so much for letting me come & visit them last week! They are so precious!
Congrats on your very first Mother's Day!!
Post a Comment