
We made it past one of our biggest goals which was 32 weeks, it was a VERY exciting day! We are now at 33 weeks and feeling blessed for every day that passes with the boys still inside and still growing strong! I started setting mini goals so that it didn't seem so long to get from one to the next so our next mini goal is Saturday, because it is FINALLY March! I didn't know if it would ever get here. Our next goal will be that we make it to 34 weeks which will be this coming Wednesday.
My doctor is still watching closely for pre-eclampsia. This condition is pregnancy induced and is diagnosed when blood pressure, protein, and other liver enzymes measure high. I do have some signs of it but right now they are very minimal. My blood pressure is fairly high on and off, but not consistently high and I am experiencing swelling in my hands and feet. I am wearing SCD compression leg pumps to help with the swelling and to prevent blood clotting and doing blood work often to make sure all of this is still in the safe range.
My contractions have remained about the same, I think I might actually be getting use to them! No, not really... some days they are better than others (which is actually really good)at least they aren't getting any closer or harder!
I have mentioned all this about pre-eclampsia and pre-term contractions but I haven't mentioned yet that we have actually reached the average gestation age for triplets! The national average is 33 weeks so we are so excited that we have gotten this far and we are STILL GOING! I never could have imagined what it would feel like and I am so glad that my body is allowing these boys to continue to grow!
Monday Lori got to come visit and we had a lot of fun hanging out, or at least I did... she was probably bored to death, ha! It is so exciting to get visitors, I know it is hard because I am far away but everyones calls, cards, flowers and emails are so encouraging, thank you so much!
My wonderful husband sends flowers for us for each week that passes, aren't they beautiful. They brighten up my room so much but more importantly they make me smile everytime I see them!

6 comments:
I love you and I miss you and you look fabulous!! Can't wait to get to see you!!
Hey!! We are thinking about you right now!!! I can't wait to meet those little boys!! I hope to see you tommorrow! I can't believe you will finally be a mom today!!!
Love, Lori & Chadd
Just dropped by to see how you are doing and it looks like, from Lori's comment, that you are having those babies today!!! I cannot wait to see pictures and I am sending up lots of prayers for the whole fam!!
Jennifer
Congrats on your little men making their arrivail!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!! Glad you are all doing well!!
Lori Walling
CONGRATULATIONS on your new arrivals!!! I know ya'll are on cloud 9 right now!! We can't wait to see pics of the little ones!! And we continue to pray for the 5 of you!!!
Misty & Scott
CONGRATULATIONS Mandy and Bryan on new arrivals!! I can't wait to see pics of the little guys! And we are continuously praying for the 5 of you!
Love,
Misty & Scott Caldwell
Post a Comment